Check out this masterclass on Houdini 9.5 and how to rebuild the fire simulator. Houdini's Fluid Tools offer a powerful simulation environment for visual effects artists. Senior Mathematician Jeff Lait introduces you to the basic building blocks for generating fluids and low level tools that make it easier to control the simulations.
This masterclass covers 1) Flame fronts: Inflation with divergence, contraction with fixed flame speed, curvature dependent flame speed, and DSD-style flame speed; 2) Flame generation: Track particles inside fluid and track crossing age of particles; and 3) Flame sources: Gas sources, solid sources, and combustion models.
Download the Scene Files.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades