In this software video series, you will learn how to use Takes in Houdini 9.
Part one: Intro to Takes
A very simple example to introduce the functionality of takes and provide an entry to a discussion of the concept of layering data with takes.
Part 2: Takes ROPs
Using takes to manage render passes and establishing an automatic method of rendering layers with a series of mantra rendering nodes.
Part 3: Rop and Comp Output
The conclusion to this series showing how to setup a composit operation that automatically reads the render passes from the previous lesson, composits the layers and outputs a composit render, displaying the results.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades