Get a crash course on HScript Expressions, Variables, and Attributes in Houdini 10. If you don't even know what this means, then you probably need to check this video tutorial series out. Understanding how to massage data in Houdini is key to giving yourself the creative edge and allowing you to unleash mind-blowing visual effects. This 18-part video series covers a variety of simple yet essential weapons in your arsenal including Global, Standard and Custom Variables to Math and String Modification functions.
Created by Houdini Product Specialist Stephen Tucker, this class will help push you toward the comfort zone when using data to creatively direct any visual effect.
* 01 Data Types and Simple Expressions - [31.2MB QT - 12 Mins.]
* 02 Environment Variables - [38.2MB QT - 14.5 Mins.]
* 03 Playbar Variables - [33.5MB QT - 12 Mins.]
* 04 Building a Time Code - [41MB QT - 12.5 Mins.]
* 05 Standard Variables - [61MB QT - 18 Mins.]
* 06 Volumes as Attributes - [21.3MB QT - 21 Mins.]
* 07 Standard Particle Variables - [55MB QT - 8 Mins.]
* 08 Local Variables - [56.9MB QT - 8 Mins.]
* 09 Attribute Signatures - [65.1MB QT - 14 Mins.]
* 10 Attribute Class - [73.3MB QT - 13 Mins.]
* 11 Custom Attributes Within DOPs - [64.4MB QT - 15 Mins.]
* 12 Custom Attributes Within VOPs - [105MB QT - 17 Mins.]
* 13 Custom Attributes - [66.7MB QT - 17 Mins.]
* 14 Continued Learning - [43.0MB QT - 7 Mins.]
* 15 Final Example Part 1 - [47.5MB QT - 9 Mins.]
* 16 Final Example Part 2 - [38.9MB QT - 10 Mins.]
* 17 Final Example Part 3 - [40.0MB QT - 11 Mins.]
* 18 Final Example Part 4 - [33.2MB QT - 8 Mins.]
Download the PDF document for lesson outlines and supplementary material.
This .ZIP file includes fully commented versions of the demo files constructed in the video tutorials.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.