This video demonstrates how to use Skype to make calls. The best thing about it is that it is free. You only need a computer, a microphone and a web camera. To use Skype, you first have to download the Skype software. This can be done through the website of Skype. Then install the Skype on your computer. Next you need to have an account created. For this you have to provide a screen name and also your email address. You need to type a password for your account too. Once your account is created you can log into it by using your user name and password. Then you can add contacts . You can either chat with them or call them. You can even check the history to know about the conversations with a contact. In the bottom bar of the Skype window you can see how many people are currently logged in and using Skype.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades