This is a tutorial on how to clear your Skype call history and chat history. The option for clearing call and chat history is difficult to find in Skype. To begin, click on Tools and select Options from the Menu. In the pop up box, click on the Privacy button. By showing Advanced Options, you will be able to access the button which enables you to clear your call and chat history. Please note that when you click the Clear History button, you will not only delete your call and chat history, but also information like file transfers, SMS messages and voice mail.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades