Learn how to record calls by using Skype in this video tutorial.
1. Open Skype and go to Tools.
2. Then go to Extras.
3. Then go to Get Extras.
4. You will see a new small Skype extras manager window.
5. There is a search bar on the top right corner of Skype extras manager.
6. Type Pamela and hit for search.
7. You will find a couple of Pamela different add-ons but we are looking for Pamela call recorder.
8. Now hit on play button of Pamela call recorder add-on to save.
9. Close the Skype extras manager window.
10. Every time you open Skype, Pamela call recorder will open. Now make a quick call.
11. Pamela call recorder opens. press yes to record.
12. recorded calls will be saved in your documents. Go to documents and you will find Pamela call recording folder. The audio quality of recorded calls is really good.
It’s Black Friday week on WonderHowTo! Don’t miss out on all of the big sales in the Gadget Hacks and Null Byte shops. And if you’ve been wanting to take some classes without going into debt, check out our best deals on online courses for a variety of skill sets. Don’t miss out on these huge discounts: