This short one-minute tutorial shows you how to record an audio file using Skype and Pamela software. This feature may be convenient for those who would like to have a recorded audio of their conference call or an interview conversation to be able to go back to it at a later time. In order to be able to record a call via Skype, you need to install Pamela Call Recorder software. After the software is installed and ready to be used, hit the green button in Skype to call and click Record button in Pamela window to start recording the call. Click Stop button to stop recording. The software program allows you to record up to 15 minutes of audio and the files can be saved on Desktop.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades