The Lynda Podcast teaches viewers how to composite a video using Autodesk Toxik program. First, you need to import your footage so go to file and import. Import the files that you would like to composite together. Now that you have your files, you should arrange them in the order that you want to composite them. What you want to be first, should be on top. To composite, add in a rendering not by right clicking and click add to pick list. You can pick 'Blend and comp' to composite the files together. To do this, click the files and drag them to the blend and comp. If you need to disconnect the link, click ctrl and shift. You can also edit your blend and comp by clicking blend and comp and toggling all of the different settings. You can blend and comp multiple files by following the same blend and comp procedures and adding them to each other! If it starts getting messing you can simply right click and choose layout all! Now you can successfully blend and comp any amount and type of images in Toxik!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades