In this tutorial, we learn how to zip and unzip files in Windows XP. First, find the files you want to compress, then highlight them by dragging the mouse. Next, go into the file menu and click "send to", then "compress zip folder". Now, your folder will be created and you can double click it to see the folder viewer of the compressed folder. To open these up from the zip archive, first find the file folder that has been zipped. After this, go to the file menu, then click "extract all" and you will go through the steps for the extraction wizard. When finished, you can see your files and you are done!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades