In this simple video tutorial, you'll be learning how to change a label's font and text style using the Brother P-Touch Editor software (this applies to higher-end P-Touch Labellers and the QL series of label printers).
Select the text tool, click anywhere on the label and type in your text. The default font will typically be Arial.
To change the font, highlight all of your text (or the parts you wish to change), and go to the left hand side, select your desired font, and resize if you so wish using the dropdown.
You can also select the corners of your text and drag if the text is too big or too small.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades