Conceptually, what is node-based compositing and what do nodes do? This clip uses the factory analogy to convey the concept. Blender can process video, images, sequences, and families of images in a directory. Then you'll fire up Blender and talk about threading nodes and how images are duplicated and routed through the compositing network ("noodle"), how threads are created between sockets. Creating threads, cut threads. The clip also points out common threading errors and misrouting threads and discusesses using UV/Image editor to inspect results. Also ockets Image, Alpha, and Z and what they contain. Whether you're new to the Blender Foundation's popular 3D modeling program or a seasoned graphic artist just interested in better acquainting yourself with the application, you're sure to be well served by this free video tutorial. For more information, including detailed instructions, take a look!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades