This Blender tutorial covers methods for bake rendering compositing nodes and ways to speed up render times. We will pre-render the objects and save the precious time when rendering animations. We'll discover the challenges that we meet (such as missing specular in the baked texture) and suggest workarounds.
We'll spend some quality time with the node editor.
Finally, let's tweak OSA and Octree resolution. The result? Reducing the render time from 2 minutes to 17 seconds - 7 times faster!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades