In this tutorial, we learn how to use vocal effects and Auto-Tune in Fruity Loops. First, load on your audio and then set it to a channel FX. Add in the effects that you want and then drag them into the right hand side column for the different effects. From here, you can use the mixer to add in different beats and tunes. Then, you can add reeverb to the audio and then change the settings for it how you would like it. Continue to edit the different effects as you continue to scroll through them, then save this when you are finished!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades