Poker in SketchUp? But isn't SketchUp a 3D modeling tool? It sure is, and you sure will learn how to create a poker game (well the table at least) using SketchUp 6 in this tutorial.
Part 1: Join Alex as he uses the Move and Rotate tools in SketchUp to create a poker game.
Part 2: Alex finishes dealing cards and stacking chips in the finale of the SketchuUp Poker series.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades