Did you know you can intersect models when working in Google SketchUp? If you didn't, that's because the intersection tool is only available from the contexts menu. This SketchUp tutorial will show you how to find the tool and use it to intersect SketchUp objects. These operations are similar to boolean operations you'll find in other 3D modeling softwares.
- What is Intersect with Model?
- Basic intersections
- Intersecting options
- Intersecting tips
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades