This video series shows you everything you need to know about completing a model from photographs in SketchUp. It follows Chapter 7 of the book Google SketchUp for Dummies. PART 1 shows you how to add photos to faces. PART 2 explains how to move, scale, rotate, shear and distort your texture. PART 3 shows you how to stretch a photo over a face (of your object that is)! PART 4 shows you how to stretch or scale the model until the photo texture looks right. PART 5 covers how to map photos to faces in your model and adjust the buidling to fit the photo. PART 6 (Part 7 of the book) shows you how to map photos onto trickier surfaces like curves and how to stretch textures. PART 7 goes over creating a new Photo Match. PART 8 shows you how to use the Photo Match to actually create the model from it.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades