This 3D modeling software tutorial shows one approach to breaking a picture frame created through the follow-me tool into the actual pieces that would be used to build it in Google SketchUp.
Learn a basic method at first, then create a series of "jigs" that could be used for future operations.
Please note, this tutorial on breaking a picture frame has good information for any SketchUp user, though to follow along, you will need a good understanding of the fundamentals of SketchUp.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades