Matching a photo allows you to import and align the SketchUp axes to match the photo perspective you want to use as a modeling reference. With this done, you can create models using the photo as a direct reference. PART ONE covers the basics of importing and aligning the axis to start modeling in Google SketchUp.
PART TWO cover importing multiple images and modeling from those. Then we show how to start with a SketchUp model, and align a photo to it so you can see your model in it's real-world context.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades