Easilycouk shows viewers how to set up an email account using MS Outlook. First, you should open up MS Outlook. Go to Tools and go to Email Accounts. Choose the option to add a new one. Click next and click the POP 3 option. Click next and Fill in your information such as name, the email address you are using and choose your log on information. Now, you need to fill in your Server information by copying and pasting your email into this. In the SMTP type smtp.easily. Go to internet email setting and click on out going server and make sure authentication if required. Go to Advanced and changed outgoing server to 1025. Click okay, next and then finish. Now, click on send and receive and you have set up your MS Outlook account.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades