This video demonstrates how to set up a password for Microsoft Outlook. Begin by opening up Microsoft Outlook. Next, go to "GO" and scroll down the "Folder List." Click on this. Then right click on "Personal Folder" and then on "Properties." Next, you will need to click "Advanced" then "Change Password." You will then type your old password. This is your default password for your email. Next type in your new password. You will need type it in twice, so make sure you type it in correctly in both spaces. Uncheck the save password box. Then click on all the "OK" boxes, close Microsoft Outlook and restart it. Your password is now set.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades