In this video we learn how to make a scary voice effect on Adobe Audition. First, record an audio that you made and open up Adobe Audition. From here, open up any other audio that you want to hear for the beat. Then, go to "generate" and then "silence. Put this to 1.5 seconds, then go to the end of your sound and do the same thing. This will make a good effect when you are editing and adding in echo. First, reverse the audio by going to "effects" and then "reverse". This will make it a lot easier to edit and add in the scary voice chorus. Save when finish and enjoy!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades