Autotune your voice using MixCraft 5MixCraft 5 is the latest version of the program. The program is an instrumental, video and voice editor. We will be using the audio track. Use your best mike and record a short voice recording. Add a songy tune to it to get the full effect. Go to effect, autotune bst. Use the preset. Input auto is soprano voice, auto correct, left select pitch reference, vibrato on 0 or .1. Format amplitude at 130. Set pitch to 0. Natural vibrato needs to be at a 90 degree angle. Humanize is set to 0. Scale D tune hertz is 90 degree angle. Regions is fast, no tog and as played. C major. Keyboard is on remove. Then, play sample effects.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades