In this video, we learn how to restore Windows 7 after it crashes. First, turn on your computer with the Windows disc inside of it. From here, click on the 'repair your computer' link on the bottom. Then, it will give you a recovery tool to choose from. To restore this to an earlier time, click on 'system restore'. Then, choose the time where you want to restore your computer to, before your computer crashed. Then, your computer will start to run through the restoration process. After this, it will restart and you will be able to log back onto your computer using a backup!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades