This video will show you how to use video and audio to hide your identity. After you have your audio and video you will need a converter program, for example Format Factory which will convert the audio and video into the necessary formats. You will be encoding your clip as an AVI Video, as well as MP3. To start you will need to change the pitch of the audio track. A good program to use for this is Audacity. Play around by making the pitch either higher or lower. Save it as a Wav file To edit the video file you will need a program called Wax 2.0. Play around with the amount of blur or pixelation that you prefer.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades