This HTML web design tutorial will explain what HTML is and how it can benefit you rather you are looking to build a website from the ground up or you are planning on using a combination of automated software and HTML Design and need the flexibility to still make fine tune edits to your website. From a simplistic view the primary purpose of HTML design is to interpret and display text based content in a given web browser. For example when you read articles online from places like wall-street journal, yahoo and so on; that information is displayed through HTML markup language. However it can do other things including but not limited to displaying images, videos and so on.
One of the ways to easily remember what HTML web design does is to look at it this way, (HTML) "Hyper Text" deals with displaying text and "Markup Language" deals with markup tags. The Markup tags in HTML web design is what allows the browser to interpret and determine what type of content is being displayed. For example if you were writing a paragraph then you would use a HTML markup tag for displaying paragraphs. Throughout this web design series we will focus on the current HTML language, which is HTML 5.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades