This tutorial will show you how to view your iPod or iPhone screen on your desktop. First of all, you need to have a jailbroken iPod for the applications necessary and secondly you will need Wi-Fi. You will need to download the application RealVNC for your desktop and Cydia for the jailbroken iPod or iPhone. Within Cydia you will search for the program Veency and go to the homepage. From there you will go into settings Veency. Now you have down everything on your iPod or iPhone. Now on your computer using RealVNC you will add your IP address. Now on your iPod or iPhone you will have received a remote viewing request and you will click ok.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades