In this tutorial, we learn how to verify your ISO images before burning them. First, download the MD5 or SHA1 sum files. These will be able to verify your files are successful before you burn them to a CD or DVD. You can look at the different files to see what is inside them by typing in the name of the file and wait to see if it says it's okay. If it has something wrong with it, it will tell you something is wrong, then you can avoid downloading this and burning it for a CD or DVD. This is a great tool to help you avoid downloading and burning corrupted files!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades