David Shrein provides a video recording with step-by-step instructions on how to utilize the DVD ripping software 'Handbrake' on a computer running Mac OS X. He shows how to deal with an initial error message, and then moves onto selecting the DVD. You have to be careful as to what you choose, as different DVDs will have different numbers of chapters and features, which use different settings in Handbrake. He shows how to select the right settings for a movie, and preview a chapter using picture settings. He demonstrates using the presets for the encoding method, and then gives some extra tips on how to make the ripping process move faster.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades