Learn to Zoom to page, drawing, selection, previous, 100% and scale by numerical factor using zoom tool in Xara Web Designer. The zoom to page option is great for when you need to see all the web design elements that are shown on your web page at once.
For example, imagine that you have finished building your website and you need to get the overall impression that it reflects you would zoom to page to see what the whole picture looks like. The zoom to drawing option is good for when you need to zoom in on the elements drawn in your workspace, but yet keep all elements visible on the page. Selection zoom allows you to focus in on a specific object or group of objects so that you can do up close edits that require fine tune editing. Lastly the zoom by factors feature in Xara Web Designer allows you to zoom in increments based on percentages.
Overall I would say that the zoom tool will be very important depending on how complex of a design you are working with.
- Enjoy the web design video.
- Leave some kudos if it was helpful.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades