In this Windows 8 Tutorial you will learn how to use the shortcut key for accessing the charms bar in Windows 8. There are a few benefits to this for one the charm bar remains in place even if you don't have your cursor over it also you save yourself time by not having to go all the way to the upper right hand corner of your screen every-time you want to access the windows 8 charms bar.
Step 1: Watch the awesome video
Step 2: Give kudos and stay tuned for future videos
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades