This video tutorial is in the software category where Kerry Garrison will show you how to use vignettes with Adobe Photoshop Lightroom. By this you can remove the dark corners in a photo created by some zoom lenses. Select the photo, kick in the vignettes and fade out the corners focusing on the main subject matter. For this, select 'lens correction' on the right hand side and with the help of the sliders apply the vignettes. You have the choice of applying either a light or a dark vignette. In Lightroom 1.4, if you crop the picture after applying vignettes, then you will not get the effect in the cropped picture. But, in Lightroom 2.0 you can apply vignettes to the cropped picture by selecting the 'vignettes' tool.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades