In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to add video transitions to a video in Pinnacle Studio. This task is very easy, simple and fast to do. Begin by imputing the video clips into the time-line. Then click on the Transitions tab and select a transition. Once selected, simply drag the transition in between two video clips. There are many transitions to select from. Users are able to preview each transition by clicking on it and pressing the Play button. This video will benefit those viewers who are interested in movie editing and making, and would like to learn how to add transitions with Pinnacle Studio.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades