In this video, we learn how to use Tomboy Notes in writing a research report. First, open up Tomboy Notes on your computer. When you open it, you will see a search bar at the top of the paper and a toolbar to the left. On the toolbar, right click and create a new notebook named what you want. After this, start to copy in and paste all the notes that you have, including the citation for the paper. Continue to do this for all the different notes you have. Then, when you reach the end you will see that all your notes are easy to access, then you can use these for writing up your report!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades