Revit Architecture 2009 is out and has some pretty cool new features. The first one David Fano talks about is Sweep Blend. Imagine taking the blend tool and combining it with the sweep tool. It's pretty much just that. Like in the blend you pick to shapes "profiles" to blend between except now you can o it along a path. You could easily experiment with surface continuity by importing 3D curves from Rhino but for now this video covers the basics of how the sweep blend feature in Revit Architecture 2009 works.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades