Studio one single window interface now eliminates multiple windows and complex menus enabling to focus on music in an easy way. The important music creation and production tools are instantly accessible. Studio one directly opens into the start page by default. Here we can find the recent files that enable to easily choose the ongoing productions. The default page also helps to open tutorials and demo songs. We can create songs on the song page using hot keys to access various panels. For example we can press "F3" to open mix console, "F5" for the browser, where we can quickly locate instruments, effects, audio files and more. We can open the editor by pressing "F2", which gives us a focused and precise view of any event that we select in the arrangement. The project page gives us integrated mastering tools that we can access even when a song is opened. Pressing control tab switches between these windows. These are some of the basic features of Studio One.
This video helps us to understand some of the basic features of studio One.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades