In this how to video, you will learn how to use Google Earth. First, download the program. Type in a city and state in the form. In the lower left, check street view to turn it on. Click the magnifying glass to zoom in. Some cities have 3d buildings. When you get really close, you will see cameras indicating street view images. If you get even closer, you will see spheres of the actual street view images. Click on it and the photo to get into the photo. In the upper right, you see controls to change the views. This will allow you to look around. The mouse wheel can be used to zoom in and out. There is a transparency in the middle. You can drag this to see the 3d images and compare it to the street view. These should be perfectly aligned with each other.you can see the other street view images by clicking on the camera icons on the street. If you exit the photo, you can fly around the city and find another street view sphere to look at. This video offers great advice on the basics of Google Earth.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades