In this video, we learn how to use Spotify without any ads. First, you will need to download the program from: naspotify. Once you have this installed on your computer, open it up and open up Spotify. Now, when you are on Spotify and you see an ad come up, you just need to press Alt+F9 and the ads will be gone from your page! This is a very easy way to get rid of the ads without having to go to a lot of trouble. This doesn't require any additional downloads, so if you are using a free version of Spotify, this is great for you!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades