Go beyond the traditional 3D workflow to an immersive creative experience with the software Modo, created by Luxology. Modo is the next evolution of 3D modeling, painting and rendering for Mac and PC. Modo includes 3D sculpting tools, animation and network rendering, and advanced features such as n-gons and edge weighting.
Learn how to use this powerhouse, polygon package with tips for everyone, from the beginner designer to the professionals. Watch this video tutorial to see how to use the Shader Tree tool for lighting in Modo 201. You can make some mixed lighting to make a less bland scene.
When the Color output is set to Shader Tree the standard render/shading pipeline is utilized leveraging all visible material and texture layers as well as shaders and the render item settings.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades