Learn to re-size, position, re-shape, rotate and skew objects using selection tool in Xara Web Designer.
Note: If shift key is held down while re-sizing, object will grow equally in all directions.
The selection tool is a vital web design tool. The reason it is a essential web design tool is because it is what will allow you to manipulate objects. The selection tool does exactly what it's name implies and that is to select and edit objects in your web design space. Also the selection tool can select behind objects as well using a special shortcut although not shown in this web design tutorial.
- Open Xara Web Designer.
- Create an object in your workspace so that we can select it.
- Practice the techniques shown in video because it is a vital step to designing in Xara Web Designer.
- Ask questions if you were not able to follow the tutorial and stay tuned for future videos.
If you would like to learn more about how to select behind objects let us know. The most common action you will likely use for web design is positioning objects in your web design projects.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades