In this tutorial, you'll see how to use the Scale Node in the Blender Compositor to manipulate an image. You'll see how to stretch it, spin/rotate, and have all sorts of fun with uniform linear distortion. The clip discusses the difference between resolution handling between the renderer and the node system. Hence we have the scale node to scale an input image at one resolution to match the render resolution. I discuss using Absolute scaling, and relative/percentage scaling, relative aspect ratios, including 16:9 and 4:3.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades