In this video tutorial the instructor shows how to hook up Reason's vocoder to record for use with a live audio input and how to put a vocoder on an existing audio recording. This vocoder is available only in record if you have Reason. So standalone users will not be able to use this tool. You can use the vocoder device along with live input from your audio interface and generate a robot voice singing. First create a vocoder carrier sync that will modulate with your voice and mix it with your audio interface. To do so connect the two different audio sources with a jack. Now the rest of the tutorial shows you how to do this complex task through a live demonstration. This video shows how to use Reason's vocoder tool to generate a robot singing effect.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades