For anyone looking to edit a picture with one or more persons down to just a single person in the picture, you can use GIMP. This video tutorial goes over how to utilize the paths (or pen) tool and foreground select tool. The paths tool allows a person to select a part of an image to create a series of lines, or paths, that allow you to create a path around whatever you want to select in a picture. This item can then be moved and copied to a completely different photo. The foreground select tool is useful when you have a photo where the subject is distinctly separate from the background of the photo. You simply click on the tool and outline the subject of the photo to select and remove this image to paste it to another photo.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades