Go beyond the traditional 3D workflow to an immersive creative experience with the software Modo, created by Luxology. Modo is the next evolution of 3D modeling, painting and rendering for Mac and PC. Modo includes 3D sculpting tools, animation and network rendering, and advanced features such as n-gons and edge weighting.
Learn how to use this powerhouse, polygon package with tips for everyone, from the beginner designer to the professionals. Watch this video tutorial to see how to use the Path Falloff tool in Modo 201.
The Path Falloff combines the Curve Generator with the Path Falloff. The curve generator creates a curve and the falloff reads the curve points to determine where the tool should be active. If you have the Path Falloff in the tool Pipe at the same time as mesh edit or transform tool you may need to select the Curve Path in the Toll Pipe before clicking in the 3D viewport. This will allow you to define the curve to be used by the falloff. Once you have the basic curve created you can select the tool and begin to edit. At this point you can also click on the curve control points to edit them while the tool combination is active.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades