How you can use paste special. So when you copy anything from a web browser inclusive pictures and when you paste it like in OpenOffice writer then you will see it is pasted as same as was in web browser but with some lines and some unwanted stuffs so if you don't want these things, you have to paste it special. So to this go to edit and choose paste special now there will be four options to choose like unformatted text, html format etc. so if you choose
unformatted text then it will be paste just of the text and nothing else. But past special works differently in different applications. Now if you want to paste special in the windows live writer, press cont + shift + v and choose "remove formatting" but images will be pasted in it and you have to remove it by deleting it.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades