Take a look at this instructional vidoe and learn how to use the paint bucket tool in Google SketchUp. Selecting the paint bucket tool will open the materials browser. The materials browser is different for windows and mac users. On windows, the browser has two main tabs to select and edit materials. On the mac, you have several tabs giving you different ways to paint colors into your model. To start using the paint bucket tool, simply pick a material and choose a surface to paint it into your scene. You can also pick multiple scenes to paint them all at once.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades