In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to use the Outline View in Pages '09 from a Mac computer. Begin by opening a new document and then click on Outline from the toolbar. The first level will automatically be set as a heading when you type your text. Each time your press the Return key, another heading will be created. Using the buttons on the toolbar, users are able to demote and promote headings at different levels. In the pull-down menu, users are able to select the type of text level that they want. This video will benefit those viewers who have a Mac computer and would like to learn how to use the Outline view to help organize and structure their thinking.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades