Hotmail just isn't the same anymore— it's better! In the just-released Windows Live Essentials 2011 from Microsoft, Windows Live Hotmail 2011 is jam-packed full of new features.
The new Hotmail makes emailing easier than ever before, allowing you to cut through the inbox clutter, automatically filter out that annoying junk mail and work directly with Microsoft Office applications. Now you can edit Word, Excel and PowerPoint documents right from your email— for free— you don't even need to have those programs installed on your PC.
For all of you downloading Windows Live Essentials 2011 (available here), Microsoft has made some quick and easy tips to help you get accustomed to the new Hotmail experience. Some of these tips include:
- Choosing a Hotmail theme,
- Using Hotmail on mobile phones,
- Clearing out unwanted mail,
- Chatting from your inbox,
- Viewing Microsoft Office files, and
- Editing Office files in Hotmail.
Windows Live Essentials 2011 is only available for Windows Vista and Windows 7. If you want to see all of the great tips and tricks for Hotmail—
There's also a video guide (using Silverlight) that gives you 15 second introductions to all the new features. Check it out here.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades