Go to your Joomla admin page. Now go to extensions, module manager. Now on that page, click on new. Now select login button and click on next. Now type the name and set the position, it depends on the template you use like if you have the help file of that template, you can figure it out by checking that but many free template does not contain the help file. So for now, set the position left and click on save. You can arrange the order of your modules just by clicking the up icon or just by entering the number. Now login page will appear in every page but if you want to show it only on the home page then under the menu assignment, click on login module again, select the "select menu items", click on home and then save it. Now it will appear only on the home page.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades