In this video the tutor shows how to use the Mac Speech Dictate with the built-in mic. Mac Speech Dictate is a program that you talk to and it writes for you. Its a dictation tool to which you can dictate and the application writes for you. The negative part about it is that it does not support built in microphone. This video shows how to make it change and work with the built in mic. To do this other than the MacSpeech dictate you will need the Soundflower tool. Soundflower is a really small application, download and install it. Now launch the program and using its audio setup you can change the settings of built in microphone and built in output. Now using this you can make the Mac Speech Dictate work by following the steps shown in this video. This video shows how to use Mac Speech Dictate and make it work with the built-in microphone.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades