In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to light-scribe with a Nimbie BB11 disc burner. This device is an auto disc loading system that allows the user to light-scribe multiple disc without manually inserting them one-by-one. Simply load the disc into the machine with the labels faced down. On your desktop, double-click on the Q-Q-Box icon to start the program. Start up the labeling function, select a desires image and quantity up to 100. Then click on Print. The machine will then product light-scribed labels onto the disc(s). This video will benefit those viewers who have a Nimbie NB11 disc burner, and would like to learn how to light-scribe discs to produce labeled images to enhance the appearance of their discs.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades